Secret Sounds are one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing musical groups, covering virtually every segment of the music industry. With a full-time team of over 80, we produce the country’s leading music and art festivals including Splendor In The Grass and Falls festivals, run our own venues, and represent the interests of over 250 national artists. and leading international companies through labels, publishing, tours, public relations, commercial rights / sponsorship, artist management and booking agencies.
We are currently looking for an experienced Creative Services Manager to manage the project for our Creative Studio. You will collaborate with the agency’s internal team to develop creative ideas and manage the execution of music culture sponsorship campaigns. Through a combination of creative production and development, you will collaborate on campaign responses and produce multi-channel campaigns, video content and support the evolution of Creative Studio. We are looking for an organized team player and a creative mind, who will help shape the future of branding campaigns in Australian music culture.
What the role will involve:
- Manage the creative studio processes to maintain high performance and quality creations, working closely with the customer service team on brand campaigns
- Manage pre-production – including planning; budgeting; prepare treatments; the reservation team, studios and talents; prepare call sheets, filming schedules and talent contracts
- Video production management with creative and external teams
- Manage the production of deliverables on time and within budget, manage the overflow relationship with the agency and assign work to the creative team
- Work with the customer service team to organize briefings, creative reviews, internal reviews and meetings with clients as required.
- Ensure video production, content production, promotional and commercial campaigns, ensuring that all creations have a consistent and strong brand representation.
- Manage project budgets, focusing on meeting production deadlines, negotiation skills and client needs.
- Management of work in progress schedules
- Verification of briefs and other work requests against requested time or approved hours
skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, advertising industry preferred;
- Experience in an in-house design studio with a strong commercial attitude and customer orientation
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills – fluency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Keynote;
- Ability to communicate effectively in a culturally consistent manner and at all levels;
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask and set priorities;
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion, be sensitive to relationships;
- Proven passion for music.
- A true passion for quality storytelling and branded content.
- Extensive creative contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute and achieve outstanding commercial creative work. This will be reflected in a strong portfolio and body of work showcasing their talent or professional history.
- Understanding and mastering the Adobe Creative suite;
- Art direction / Design: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Video content: Knowledge and experience of the production process, including post-production and editing in Premiere Pro.
- After Effects is a bonus.
What’s on offer
The successful candidate will enjoy a down-to-earth and results-driven collaborative environment, as well as many incredible music-related benefits.
If you are excited about this opportunity, send your CV along with a cover letter telling us how your skills and experience match the requirements to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest – please note that due to the large number of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.